Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Tyler started kindergarten this year. It so wierd to have a kid old enough to go to school. Its kind of fun to to watch him walk down our long driveway and catch the bus. Tyler has had a rough few weeks. He was climbing a tree and fell out of it and got a slight concussion. Then two days later he smashed his finger in our big wood door. It was pretty gross to see his finger just hanging there. Luckily, we got him to the hospital and they sewed it up quickly. I guess broken bones and stitches just comes with kids, especially little boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
YEAH you got a blog!!!!! This has been one of the easiest ways to keep in touch with people and get little glimpses into their lives, and I'm so happy I can spy on you guys now:) Montana, yee haw!!! I'm just so happy you're moving there, and guess what? I think we will be moving home for a few months this summer (May - July), so let's get together!!!!!! My little friend is moving back to Montana, I am so giddy right now!!!!
Post a Comment