Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BABY RYAN!!!

We are pleased to have a new addition to our family! Baby Ryan was born 8/8/08! He was 7lbs 10 ounces and 22 inches long. I think he will be tall like his dad. Sorry it has taken us so long to get going with this blog thing. The last post I did was a year ago. I'll try to be a little more consistent. We had a little rough start with Ryan. I had a c-section with him and so when he came out he swallowed some amniotic fluid and had a lot of fluid in his lungs so he was in the intensive care for a few days. But everything is great now. He is 2 months now and is growing like a weed. He is a great baby. Sarah is a little mommy. She is constantly asking to hold him and feed him his bottle.

I will write a bit more in just a bit...baby emergency!

No comments: