I had a friend once tell me that her kids drank Goats milk. I couldn't in my wildest dreams understand why anyone would put their child on goats milk. Well to make a long story short last Saturday we drove out to a goat farm to pick up some goats milk for Ryan. Ryan has been sick since December and I had one Doctor recommend Goats milk. After looking into the possibility of owning our own goat and realizing that I would have to milk the dang goat twice a day I opted out of that decision. But I found a lady who will supply goats milk once a week to me. Legally I have to buy part of the goat in order to make it all work. So me and kids spent the morning visiting our new goat, Chubby-!!. When I told Tyler that we were going to a goat farm he quickly Cowboy'd up for the occasion. We sure had a good time! Maybe Goats milk isn't so bad after all!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
GOATS MILK
I had a friend once tell me that her kids drank Goats milk. I couldn't in my wildest dreams understand why anyone would put their child on goats milk. Well to make a long story short last Saturday we drove out to a goat farm to pick up some goats milk for Ryan. Ryan has been sick since December and I had one Doctor recommend Goats milk. After looking into the possibility of owning our own goat and realizing that I would have to milk the dang goat twice a day I opted out of that decision. But I found a lady who will supply goats milk once a week to me. Legally I have to buy part of the goat in order to make it all work. So me and kids spent the morning visiting our new goat, Chubby-!!. When I told Tyler that we were going to a goat farm he quickly Cowboy'd up for the occasion. We sure had a good time! Maybe Goats milk isn't so bad after all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a cute country family! I can't believe how big Ryan is getting. We miss you guys!
Love the name chubby and Tyler's belt buckle is pretty cool! Good job on the blog!
Friend, I can't believe it, I'm so excited for you finding something that will make cheeks feel better! Way to go you Montana Girl ! heeheheh
Post a Comment