Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Rhubarb-Strawberry Pie!



I made my first successful pie! I was so excited I made Aaron take a picture.. I have sure come a long way since I married Aaron. The whole making a pie crust from scratch intimidated me. I can't beleive how easy it is!

4 comments:

WalkConkies said...

Yummy! Way to go, Emily! I need to plant some rhubarb so you can teach me! You'll have to let us know when you are coming our way. We'd LOVE to see you guys!

Robinson Family said...

Wow, what a pie. I wish we lived close enough to make one together, even better sample it!

Holly said...

Cute blog!
I don't think I've had rhubarb since it was 8!

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Good job! It does look really yummy. YOu should come make one for me next time you are in Billings. :)

P.S. I liked your quote in the Costco magazine. You're a national celebrity!