Friday, May 15, 2009

Women's Conference!






Girls Weekend out! A couple weeks ago I headed to Utah (by myself) for a weekend with my mom and sisters/laws! Aaron with help of a few friends watched the kids for the weekend. We had a wonderful time! Two speakers that spoke that weekend were close friends of mine. Sister Terry my old seminary teacher gave an incredible talk about the Atonement. Another friend of mine from Spanish Fork spoke too! We got to hear from Elder Perry and Sister Beck. As we were leaving the conference as I was walking out to the car I noticed Sister Beck in front of me. Quickly I gave her a hug and she asked me where I was from. Friday night my nieces and my sisters and sister in laws all went to eat at Ruby River one of my favorite restaurants. I even got to see Jeremy and Jen and their darling Jonah. It was a fun weekend. I came home wanting to be a nicer, kinder and more patient mom! Every mom needs a break!

4 comments:

Robinson Family said...

I agree! I get to take a weekend off next weekend to be with my parents, Ryan's parents, and all my cousins for a wedding. I can't wait.

WalkConkies said...

Thanks for letting me visit your fun blog! I'm so sorry we've had a hard time keeping in touch - hopefully this will help and I'll try to be better about calling! We need to start up the Friday song again! You guys sure are amazing and I'm glad you are loving it up there in Montana! The kids are growing up WAY too fast! Hope we get to see you soon!!!

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

What a fun get away with the girls. I am glad you had such a good time. I am thinking my family needs to plan a girl trip again here sometime soon!

The Cureton Family said...

Hey Emily! I just found your blog through Nicole's! It's great to see what you have been up to. Your kids are getting so big!