Sunday, October 25, 2009

$228.00-Tyler's Summer Job-Changing Pipe!



Yesterday our Bishop brought over Tyler's last paycheck for working for him for the summer. Every morning and night this summer-Aaron and Tyler would drive the motorcycle down the road to change Sprinkler Pipe for our Bishop who owns a bunch of land here. It was a great summer job for Tyler especially when he got his last paycheck of $188.00. I'm thinking I need that job next summer. Aaron spent the night teaching Tyler that most of his money went into savings and tithing, but that he could have $50 to buy his wranglers that he loves and maybe a toy! I'm very much in favor because now I don't have to buy new pants for Tyler- since we are go through a pair of jeans at least every month... Its a good thing Tyler likes Wranglers because they seem to old up well! I'm kind of liking this summer Job thing! It's just wierd to think my 7 yr old is making more money then his mother. Maybe I need to start cutting hair again!!!!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Nice! You should maybe start charging him when you cut his hair!

(I'm guessing you do cut his right?!)