Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Boys Fishing Trip



My brothers and two brother in laws decided to take a trip to Montana to do some fishing! Of course my cute mom couldn't miss out so she came a long. They had a great time enjoying the beautiful state of Montana, but the fishing wasn't great. Maybe next year it will be better!

1 comment:

krista said...

Montana is beautiful, I miss it:) However October is my favorite month especially here in Ohio, the trees are so amazing, everytime I go to pick up or drop off kids I just can't believe how pretty it is! Anyway, it was so good to talk to you today!! I don't even think I realized that you posted so much on your blog, now I will have more of a reason to get on the computor to spy on my cute friend and her family:) Thanks for the call today, it just made me feel like what I am doing is important:)love ya - Krista