I love you and your family! These pictures made me miss you all!!! Little Ryan looks so much like Tyler to me, and Sarah is such a little knockout with that beautiful blonde hair, seriously. Way to go Tyler with your summer job! We could use something like that for our Tyler:) Chase is always saying he can't believe how different it is growing up in the city, and how much we both wish our kids could go play outside all day long and not have to worry:) We love you guys!!!!
As a five year old when my dad passed away from a brain tumor I quickly learned that life is about challenges. My mom taught me as a young child that we can either feel sorry for ourselves and dwell on our challenges or we can pick ourselves up and keep moving forward. She also taught me that if we allow it- our challenges can build us into the people that the Lord wants us to be. That is why this blog is entitled "Challenges Build Character". I got this from Elder Scott talk in this last conference. The talk was entitled-The Transforming Power of Faith and Character.
I made the hard choice when I was 18 to leave my family and head to college in idaho. This choices changed me forever. I am know living in Montana and each day I have tender-powerful experience that teach me much about life. This blog is intended to share some of those as well as hearing from some of my dear nieces and nephews and the things they experiencing in their own individual lifes. The best way to learn is from each other!
3 comments:
wow-it is beautiful there! even more so with your kids in the picture:)
Hey Emily--I found your blog! Love the pictures, your kids are so incredibly cute! Thanks for having us over the other night it was super fun!
I love you and your family! These pictures made me miss you all!!! Little Ryan looks so much like Tyler to me, and Sarah is such a little knockout with that beautiful blonde hair, seriously. Way to go Tyler with your summer job! We could use something like that for our Tyler:) Chase is always saying he can't believe how different it is growing up in the city, and how much we both wish our kids could go play outside all day long and not have to worry:) We love you guys!!!!
Post a Comment