Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Christmas Catch up!











4 comments:

kim and morgan said...

Emmer! I can't get over your kids! They are growing too fast! I also loved Tyler's post of earning more money than you. :I) Your home looks beautiful. You look so good and so happy too. Love and miss the Christensens. Keep the posts coming. I will be checking in on you! love you

Celeste said...

Wow, looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I love Ryan's glasses. You guys are such a cute family!

Kristen said...

Hey, I found you!!! Don't you just love blog hopping?! Your kids are so big I can't believe it. And Tyler looks so much like Aaron. What a beautiful place to live. Good to see you!!

WalkConkies said...

Did you make those adorable blankets? And I love the flower board too! What a fun Christmas! I need to call you soon! It has been insanely insane around here lately and now I'm hoping it will slow down a little!