Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tyler's Baptism!!!!






Today Tyler was baptized. It was a very special and emotional day for me. I think the part that touched me the most was seeing Tyler and Aaron in white clothes. It was hard for me to hold back the tears. I feel so blessed to have Tyler has my son. He is so pure and sweet and teaches me so much about life.Tyler was so excited to be baptized. He has been practicing with Aaron the last few nights. Yesterday in his prayers he said he was going to try really hard not to make any mistakes, but if he did he was going to repent. He loved the fact that once he was baptized he would be clean. Infact, he asked me as we were driving home if he could be baptized again because he loved the way it felt. He also described the day as being "Unbelievable" and it truly was an unbelievable day! Tyler had both of his Grandmothers give wonderful talks. Since Tyler was the only one being baptized it was definitely a day dedicated to him. Which was so special. We had many sweet people from the ward come and show their love and support. One lady made a little white cake that had a little baptism poem on it. I"m so greatful to live in a great place with so many dear people! It ws so fun to have all of Aaron's family here(except Andrew)! They all are so supportive!!! It was a Wonderful Day!

7 comments:

Erin Brockbank Cox said...

What sweet pictures!!!! Congrats Tyler, we are so happy it was a special day! We think you are the greatest!

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Wow! I can't believe he is already 8! It sounds like you had a great day. Congrats Tyler!

kim and morgan said...

Congratulations Tyler! I can't believe he is old enough to get baptized! What a beautiful family Emmer. Love and miss you guys.

Holly said...

What a great example he is to his little brother and sister! He seems like a smart kid...and he's so handsome:) You have a beautiful family Emily!

WalkConkies said...

Congratulations, Tyler! We wish we could have been there to share in your special day! You are such a good boy and I know there are many people in heaven and on earth that are so proud of the decisions you are making! Love ya! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys again someday!

Celeste said...

Hooray for Tyler! It looks like it was a great day!

The Cureton Family said...

Hard to believe our little boys are old enough for this, huh? What a special day.

On another note, I just made my blog private, so pls. send me your e-mail address to heathercureton78@hotmail.com so I can invite you!