Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hurt Knee....

A couple of weeks ago I hurt my knee as I was trying to save Ryan from falling off the chair on to his head. The sad part is He still fell on his head and i got a twisted knee out of the deal. The Doctor told me stay off it for a week until I saw an orthopedic. Which seems nearly impossible if your a mom.
Each day of motherhood seems so busy and crazy and thought of being told to "sit" seemed that of a Happy thought. Until I was told to. All those books I planned to read didn't get read. Just thoughts of all the things I should be doing kept coming to mind. So needless to say, I am back on my feet and doing well. The Doctor told me I had a torn ligament and that it would heal on its own. So back to being a Mom! I am actually excited to do laundry, mop the floor and do the dishes again-Aaron is even more excited than Me! Sarah just came running in with tears I better go! Isn't motherhood Great!!!

1 comment:

kim and morgan said...

Oh man! I'm so sorry Emily. I'll bet it is hard to sit with kids around. They have so many needs each day. I'm glad you are back on your feet. Be careful not to re injure it while you get back to all your work! Love ya